Tuesday 7 February 2012

USB FAIL :(

After gathering secondary research on graffiti sticker artists, I selected a couple of the most visually interesting textures I captured and printed them onto 2' stickers, 48 per A4 sheet.


Living close to Platt Fields park, I thought this a good location to go and leave the stickers and capture the contrast between the textured stickers and the variety of surfaces available in the park. I spent a few hours applying the stickers to both smooth and textured surfaces to observe the best application and photographed the results.


I uploaded my work on my 8GB USB, purchased from the MMU Union last October.


DO NOT PURCHASE USB'S FROM MMU STUDENT UNION


I do admit I hold some responsibility for failing to back up my work and putting my trust in MMU supplies has resulted in me losing nearly all work I have done this academic year.


After a sulk I began re-shooting the lost images, starting with Rogue Studios...

No comments:

Post a Comment